Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Five: Beauty Products

Hello, Happy New Year everyone!! Seeing as this is a time to start things afresh, I decided to come up with a sort of different type of post. This shall be my top 5 beauty products for the New Year. Let's get started!

1. Batiste Dry Shampoo





















I've heard about the wonders of dry shampoo for years now, but 2014 was the year I decided to finally try and see the magic that comes inside this spray bottle. Let me tell you, this stuff is AMAZING! It comes in a variety of scents (my personal fave is Floral and Flirty Blush) and leaves your hair looking, feeling, and smelling great. Perfect if you skipped a day washing your hair or just want some extra texture and volume.

2. e.l.f Eyeliner Pencil.





















I use this pencil for my eyebrows actually. It's inexpensive and glides on smooth, what else can you ask for? I use it in brown though, because black looks too harsh on the eyebrows.


3. Maybeline Telescopic Mascara



















This could be the best mascara ever. I use it all the time and get compliments on how long my lashes look. Layer it on to get those spidery looking lashes that are so in right now.


4.Wet 'n' Wild Lipsticks







































There are many colors to choose from, and not only that but the color can go from light to highly pigmented when layered. Plus the color looks the same on your lips as it does in the tube which is great, you actually get the color you actually want. The best thing though? They're only like a dollar each. My go-to colors are Nouveau Pink and Purty Perssimmon You can also combine lipsticks to create your own original colors!


5. OCC Lip Tar


























Yes, I know another lip product but lip tar is amazing! It comes in a variety of colors that are matte, glossy, and/or glittery. You can also mix these liquid lipsticks together to create unique shades. Slightly expensive, but a little goes a long way and best of all, the color stays on all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...