Monday, April 11, 2011

“I became like a band member whose instrument was the camera.”


One of the things I find interesting about photography in general are the photographers. Who is that mysterious person behind the lens? Linda McCartney was probably the first leading female rock photographer of the Sixties and one of my favorite photographers of all time. I actually have a couple of posts planned about Linda, but on this one, instead of focusing on the future icons she photographed, I'll focus on their photos of her.

Jim Morrison




















Brian Jones

















Eric Clapton


Graham Nash

 Jimi Hendrix


















Paul McCartney









































(photos via child of the moon)

2 comments:

  1. I love Linda and her photography. She was such a beautiful, talented, and loving person. She's definitely a role model for me. I can't believe the photographs taken of Linda by famous rock stars like Jimi Hendrix and Graham Nash. They captured beautiful shots. I love this post and your blog! thanks soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda has always been my favorite beatle girl and she was a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...